The 35th South West Cheshire Scout Group commissioned Optical 3D to produce a 3D visualisation and Fly through of their proposed new building. These assets were required for planning permission and grant applications....View Project
Line illustrations provide a detailed and clear method of communication for use in technical publications and interactive content.
With vast experience in this area, we supply quality affordable images for a wide variety of industry sectors. From large automotive and defence contracts consisting of thousands of illustrations, to bespoke individual images for advertising campaigns. Our reputation in this area is one we are proud of and we are committed to build on. Combining the latest technology with traditional techniques is our key to success. We can quickly assess the best method to assign to a project depending on available reference material and budget.
Advantages of line illustrations:
- Can be produced from existing CAD data, photographs or physical products
- Ideally suited to cost effective black and white printing
- When reduced in size are much clearer than black and white photographs
- Easily annotated and Hot Spots available for interactive delivery
- Can be incorporated into colour vector illustrations
- Specific detailed areas can be highlighted in tone or colour
- Multiple end uses
- Easily modified
What we need from you:
- An initial brief outlining what you would like to achieve
- Reference materials
What you can expect from us:
- A single point of contact throughout the project, together with the involvement of our illustration team.
- Guidance along the way, e.g. in providing the brief, source materials etc.
- Prompt and efficient service
- A high-quality end product with multiple uses