We provide support with the planning and preparation when you commission us to produce a 3D animation, particularly when you are embarking on this kind of project for the first time.
How to get the most exposure from a 3D Animation:
- Upload it to your company website (for example, as a Flash, Quicktime or WMV movie)
- Feature it on YouTube or Vimeo
- Play it on a large screen at a trade show
- Embed it into company or sales presentations
- Use it as part of a multimedia training package
- Have it produced on DVD or USB stick to give out at events
- Promote it via LinkedIn, Twitter and other social media sites
- Write a press release about it, issue this to the relevant media in your area and let your customers know about this through social media and e-marketing
- Use still images produced from the animation to accompany the press release, and for use in your company literature, e-marketing and display posters
What we need from you:
- An initial brief outlining what you would like to achieve
- Reference materials
- Voiceover script and recording if required – we can assist with the production
- Your input and approval throughout the process i.e. to approve storyboard, visuals, layouts, initial and final renders, and final output
What you can expect from us:
- A single point of contact throughout the project, together with the involvement of our creative team of animators and designers.
- Guidance along the way, e.g. in providing the brief, source materials, voiceovers etc.
- Prompt and efficient service
- A high-quality end product with multiple uses