The 35th South West Cheshire Scout Group commissioned Optical 3D to produce a 3D visualisation and Fly through of their proposed new building. These assets were required for planning permission and grant applications....View Project
We provide support with the planning and preparation when you commission us to produce a 3D animation, particularly when you are embarking on this kind of project for the first time.
How to get the most exposure from a 3D Animation:
- Upload it to your company website (for example, as a Flash, Quicktime or WMV movie)
- Feature it on YouTube or Vimeo
- Play it on a large screen at a trade show
- Embed it into company or sales presentations
- Use it as part of a multimedia training package
- Have it produced on DVD or USB stick to give out at events
- Promote it via LinkedIn, Twitter and other social media sites
- Write a press release about it, issue this to the relevant media in your area and let your customers know about this through social media and e-marketing
- Use still images produced from the animation to accompany the press release, and for use in your company literature, e-marketing and display posters
What we need from you:
- An initial brief outlining what you would like to achieve
- Reference materials
- Voiceover script and recording if required – we can assist with the production
- Your input and approval throughout the process i.e. to approve storyboard, visuals, layouts, initial and final renders, and final output
What you can expect from us:
- A single point of contact throughout the project, together with the involvement of our creative team of animators and designers.
- Guidance along the way, e.g. in providing the brief, source materials, voiceovers etc.
- Prompt and efficient service
- A high-quality end product with multiple uses