Optical 3D offer a comprehensive service of technical illustration and 3D modelling and animation suitable for aerospace and defence requirements. Using industry required software and working to the latest standards for illustrated parts...View Project
3D Compositions are images that are created by combining 3D and photographic content.
For example, a new building may be constructed in 3D from Architects drawings. This model can then be inserted into an actual photograph of the proposed site for the building. The camera angle of the model is carefully matched to the photograph within the 3D application and the end result is seamless. This format can also work with products sited in a realistic environment. Either a specific site photo can be used or stock photography.
Advantages of 3D Compositions:
- Reduction in overall timescales and cost as environment modelling is kept to a minimum
- Final render is more realistic
- Better overall impression of what proposed building/product will look like in it’s actual environment
What we need from you:
- An initial brief outlining what you would like to achieve
- Reference materials such as CAD data, engineering drawings, photographs, sketches or the actual product
- A relevant photograph or access to photograph the required site
What you can expect from us:
- A single point of contact throughout the project, together with the involvement of our 3D team.
- Guidance along the way, e.g. in providing the brief, source materials etc.
- In-house photography service
- Prompt and efficient service
- A high-quality end product with multiple uses