Optical 3D offer a comprehensive service of technical illustration and 3D modelling and animation suitable for aerospace and defence requirements. Using industry required software and working to the latest standards for illustrated parts...View Project
The use of 3D images is constantly growing in todays visual communication market. The main reasons for this are:
- The ability to produce a photo-realistic image of a product before the design is finalised
- The utilisation of existing CAD data to greatly reduce time and cost
- Being able to show processes or internal components that would not be possible with photography
- To improve on the finished manufactured appearance of a product
- To integrate with 3D animation and consolidate 3D files.
With our multi-application CAD transfer and state of the art rendering software, we can provide the best possible solution for your brief.
What we need from you:
- An initial brief outlining what you would like to achieve
- Reference materials such as CAD data, engineering drawings, photographs, sketches or the actual product
What you can expect from us:
- A single point of contact throughout the project, together with the involvement of our 3D team.
- Guidance along the way, e.g. in providing the brief, source materials etc.
- Prompt and efficient service
- A high-quality end product with multiple uses
Brief overview of still image creation process