The use of 3D images is constantly growing in todays visual communication market. The main reasons for this are:
- The ability to produce a photo-realistic image of a product before the design is finalised
- The utilisation of existing CAD data to greatly reduce time and cost
- Being able to show processes or internal components that would not be possible with photography
- To improve on the finished manufactured appearance of a product
- To integrate with 3D animation and consolidate 3D files.
With our multi-application CAD transfer and state of the art rendering software, we can provide the best possible solution for your brief.
What we need from you:
- An initial brief outlining what you would like to achieve
- Reference materials such as CAD data, engineering drawings, photographs, sketches or the actual product
What you can expect from us:
- A single point of contact throughout the project, together with the involvement of our 3D team.
- Guidance along the way, e.g. in providing the brief, source materials etc.
- Prompt and efficient service
- A high-quality end product with multiple uses
Brief overview of still image creation process